Thursday, July 16, 2009

GHOSTS in OKLAHOMA



I am so pleased to have been asked to present at the 2009 Red Dirt Book Festival in Shawnee, Oklahoma, in November. I just received a few of the posters and aren't they gorgeous?

If you are in the area, be sure to drop by the festival. Send me an e-mail if you have a ghost experience to share and I'm sure we can find a few minutes to talk.

Ghost Cats of the South, Ghost Dogs of the South update. I now have two ghost cow encounters added to the canon of first-person ghost experiences I have collected. One in Tennessee and one in South Carolina.

Not just "Boo Ghosts" now, we also need be leery of things that go Moo in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go "Moo" in the middle of the night?! Rolling on the floor, Ghostie!!

Larry Kollar said...

There were these ghost cows that came out at night and fertilized my yard… oh, wait a minute. Those are Big V's horses and they're still alive. Never mind.