Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ghosts & Dead Rules in Charlotte Sep 13

I'll be happily traveling to Charlotte NC Tuesday September 13 to meet with students at South Meck High School in the morning. I'll be sharing ghost stories and signing boooks at the fabulous PARK ROAD BOOKS in Charlotte at 6 p.m. till we quit.

Of course, my new YA novel DEAD RULES will be on the menu. Also, GHOST CATS OF THE SOUTH has just been released in paperback from John F. Blair. And, you know, wherever Ghost Cats and I show up, GHOST DOGS OF THE SOUTH also comes along.

Should be fun: Ghost cats, ghost dogs, ghost teens... Not to mention the ghost car I'll be driving.

4 comments:

Natalie Zaman said...

LOVE! So will you ever be heading up north (waits patiently by window and sighs...)

Scotti Cohn said...

Sounds awesome, Randy! Enjoy! Say hi to Charlotte for me. I'm only a couple hours from there, and my son lives just outside of town in Tega Cay, SC.

Brooke of the dead said...

Oh Randy please make dead rules a series !! I read it and love it and would uberly love more to the story ! :))

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time.

I'll check out the links.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.