Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ghosts and Girls: Live Chat Wednesday August 31 at Inkpop

This is going to be too much fun! I'm doing a live chat on writing from a perspective different from your own at 5:30 PM EST Wednesday Aug 31 at the famed Inkpop.com website.

The Q & A about writing a character or a complete novel from the p.o.v. of a gender other than your own will last only one hour.

But you can leave questions for me right now right here and I will answer them during the chat.

Looks like we'll also be talking about writing from a dog's or cat's perspective. I've done quite a bit of that in my short-story collections, Ghost Dogs of the South and Ghost Cats of the South.

And, of course, your own experiences writing from other perspectives are most welcome at the Inkpop live chat. Join us, won't you?

You can join the live chat by clicking here: Dead Rules by Randy Russell.

Or simply drop by and read the discussion as it takes place. Should be fun to see me in a skirt.

1 comment:

Aurora Smith said...

Why is your book cover so freacking COOL?! thats my question.