Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Authors for Japan: Signed Dead Rules arc Snags $329!



I happily added a donation to the Authors for Japen auction to aid the tsunami relief effort. Here's the listing: Dead Rules by Randy Russell.

Update! I'm thrilled to share the results of what turned out to be an exciting auction to benefit Japan. The signed advanced reviewed copy of Dead Rules was won with a high bid of $329! (204 British pounds.)

The winner and I are already working together to brainstorm her current writing project and to develop a sharp synopsis and tagline for same. It's great fun! She has an absolutely terrific novel in mind and has begun writing. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the writing community get involved in Japan relief. I'll be participating in an auction soon.